Shipping and payment
Buying BEMOON jewelry, you can choose between the following payments:
1. On-line Payment
Payment by electronic transfer via the secured system “Przelewy24”. Where you can make a BLIK payment, redirect the transfer immediately to the bank’s website or choose a VISA / MASTERCARD payment (PayPro SA is the payment card operator).
It is also possible to make a traditional transfer to the account:
MONIKA BEDNAREK BEMOON
37 2490 0005 0000 4530 8413 3433 (Alior Bank)
How to buy Bemoon jewelry in installments?
- Add the product to the cart.
- Choose the payment method: Pay with Przelewy24, Installments
- There will be two banks to choose from: Alior Bank and mBank.
- Fill out a loan application and wait for the bank’s decision. Before completing the application, the bank informs you exactly about the number and amount of installments.
- After the bank accepts the application and receives the consent, we send your jewelry by courier.
This is possible only for customer who has an account in Polish currency.
2. Payment for the shipment on delivery
By choosing this method, you will pay for the shipment in cash to the courier directly on delivery.
This method is possible only in Poland. Doesn’t work with personalized jewelry.
FREE SHIPPING IN POLAND FROM 190 PLN!
For purchases below PLN 190, the delivery cost is PLN 14 or 12 PLN.
We ship to all European Union countries via post. Delivery cost is 20 PLN (approx 5 Euros). Shipping time from 10-14 working days.
We ship our jewelry within 5 working days – from the moment the money is credited to our account. If you want to receive your package as soon as possible, write to us.
Many products from our collection are made in a special order. In the case of personalized jewelry, we inform you about a similar project completion time. And while you are waiting, we work on your jewelry.
Jewelry is packed by us in elegant boxes, and the shipment includes a sprig of white sage and a cloth for cleaning the jewelry. We do not use plastic tapes or unnecessary fillings. We do all this out of love for nature, of course.